The peel consists of carrying out a natural exfoliation of the epidermis and dermis to erase all apparent skin defects. Chemical peels are essential for maintaining and restoring health and appearance of the skin. Performed by a skin care professional, these exfoliating treatments help to renew the surface of the upper layers of the skin, to reveal a healthy new skin.There are a variety of formulations and concentrations to target different problems of the skin, including fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, enlarged pores and uneven skin tone.
The peel consists of carrying out a natural exfoliation of the epidermis and dermis to erase all apparent skin defects. Chemical peels are essential for maintaining and restoring health and appearance of the skin. Performed....
A very large number of indications can be treated with the peeling technique:
- The dull complexion (radiance and luminosity of the skin).
- Dilated pores.
- Loss of skin tone.
- Visible signs of photo-aging, especially wrinkles and fine lines.
- The eye contour area.
- Oily and acne-prone skin.
- Scars (accidental and post-operative scars, acne scars).
- Hyperpigmentation (brown spots).
Other before-and-after photos and videos:
Before the procedure
During the first consultation for a peeling treatment, we will discuss your needs and expectations, We make sure that the peel is a treatment that will meet your wishes. We will create an adapted and tailor-made treatment plan. To this end, we will perform an evaluation of your skin. You will fill out an informed consent form at your first visit.
During the procedure
The medical aesthetician applies a chemical substance to the skin, in order to provoke a limited and controlled destruction of the epidermis or even the superficial layers of the dermis.She chooses the concentration of the active ingredients of the peel according to each patient.
- Female or male skin: Women have a finer and more delicate skin than men. The man texture is thicker and less supple.
- Young or mature skin: Before the age of 45, the skin is more in a maintenance process, and prevention. Beyond that, the skin needs deeper treatment to regain its natural elasticity. all its brilliance.
- Light, matt or dark skins: There are nowadays treatments that can treat all pigmentations safely but not for all indications.
After the procedure
After a peeling treatment, the skin regains its radiance and the appearance of imperfections are reduced, skin texture is smoothed and skin health is restored. Immediately after a chemical peel, the skin becomes more photosensitive. It is absolutely necessary that a sun care product SPF 50 be applied daily and that exposure to the sun is avoided or minimized. Consult your skin care professional to create a treatment plan, customized for your specific needs and to understand how to maintain the results with advanced home care.
|Skin radiance, tighten pores, even out skin tone, reduce pigmentation spots.
|FROM 100 TO 240.-